Saturday, November 21, 2009

Los Angeles Glamour Photographer


I love doing my Hello Pritty Boudoir photography parties in my boutique photo studio in Los Angeles.
Up to 10 women have a party at my glamour, boudoir photography Studio in LA. Wine and horsd'oeuvres are served.Girls are bonding, sharing and having a blast!
It is a Pajama party for grown up girls!!
And each woman takes a turn in my studio to have her tasteful, sexy, boudoir, glamour, pin-up photos taken!
The women encourage eachother, if you would be a little nervous, which is not uncommon your friends go first and you see how much fun it is!

I capture each woman's radiance and inner beauty with my glamour, boudoir, pinup photography.
I love what I do, it is incredible!!!!
http://www.hellopritty.com
xo Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment